Before registering you will need to know your Scout Group and your Zone. Scouts will need to have decided their first and second choice expeditions.
After completing your registration you will recieve an invoice for the non refundable deposit payable within 14 days. Full camp fees will be emailed separately.
- You must be 11 years old as at 1/1/2022 and a maximum age of 14 1/2 years old at 1/1/2022
- You must be invested as a Scout.
- You must have approval of your parents and your Scout kaiarahi/leader
- You must be 8 years old as at 1/1/2022 and a maximum age of 11 years old at 1/1/2022.
- You must be an invested as a Cub.
- You must have approval of your parents and your Cub Kaiarahi/leader.
Kaiarahi/Leaders and Parent Helpers
Each contingent will need one warranted leader or adult helper for each small team in the contingent. At least 66% of the adults in the contingent should be warranted kaiarahi/leaders.
Each contingent will have a Contingent Kaiarahi/leader. They must be approved by the Zone Leader and is responsible for selecting and appointing the kaiarahi/leaders and parent helpers.
The ideal contingent will have a dedicated cook, but not compulsory.